Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

We are actually in the process of getting ready to be on our way to be with our families for this Thanksgiving holiday.  I wanted to take a moment to tell all of you that I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I can never count my blessings often enough, and can never tell God enough, "Thank you for all that You have done for me."  Sometimes it's hard for me to see or remember the blessings during times of trial, and that's when I need to remember this verse:  Ephesians 5:20 - "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." (the underline is mine)

You are all in my prayers , but especially during this holiday season.  This is such a hectic time as we try to accomplish it all!  May your travels be blessed with safety.  May you keep God's bountiful blessings in mind as you do your shopping.  And may any difficult times be a place for God to reveal Himself to you or through you.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment