Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Beginnings

Hello Everyone!

I'm going to give this blog-thing a shot! I've been thinking about this for quite some time now, and Dan (my husband) was showing me a site he has been following. We checked out how to set up a blog with blogger.com and had no idea it was so easy! So now its all set up, just the bare bones though. We'll have to work on personalizing it as we go!

Some things I want to write about on this blog is basic stuff about raising children in a Christian home, the challenges about being a working-outside-the-home mom (or dad), and the joys, heartaches and humble moments of teaching children (your own and others) about Christ, the Bible and living in a way that is pleasing to God.

I probably won't be able to post every day, but I do hope to make it several times a week! I'm looking forward to feedback from readers - well, actually, at this point, I'm just looking forward to having readers! If you have any suggestions as to what you might like to see discussed, please do let me know!

I'm really excited about all the possibilities that lay ahead of me! I pray that this blog will be a blessing, and above all, receives God's Blessing!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment